Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Introducing Lillian Grace aka Lily!!!!!!!!

We had our 20 week appt today and it went Great! The technician said that we are definitely having a little Girl! We were so excited! This is what we felt we were having all along but it was nice to have some confirmation. The ultrasound was pretty amazing she pointed out to us the 4 chambers of the heart and the different sections of the brain, the stomach, kidneys, arms, legs, spinal cord and lots more. The baby was moving all around! She said that everything measured good and looked GREAT! She weighs about 12 ounces and she had a 153 heartrate. My blood pressure was good and I had gained 2 1/2 pounds since our last visit for a total weight gain so far of 8 1/2 pounds. We are just thankful that the baby appears to be healthy. Our next appt is May 6th.

7 comments:

April said...

I think it's going to be neat having a niece! Maybe her and Zayne will play well together!

Christi said...

I feel bad seeing her bottom!!!
What a sweet name!

ataylor said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!

Ken Taft said...

Love the name! It's so exciting to know we have a little girl on the way!

Grammy said...

Jen and Jim. I am so happy we are getting a healthy little girl.Can't wait till both my new grand babies get here.

MRS.LANE09 said...

Jennifer and Jim Congrats on the baby girl. Can't wait to see you and that pudge. You will look so cute pregnant. Not like me I looked liked a beached whale.

annette said...

Jennifer and Jim I am so glad you are having a girl I know both of you will make good parents. I like Kayla I can,t wait to see you you have always been so little.

Love ya annette