Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Doctor's Appointment - 37 weeks 6 days

My doctor's appt went really good this morning. We saw a different doctor from the same practice today since my regular one is on vacation this week. He said that Lily is about as low down in my pelvis as she can be without me actually having her. He was surprised at how roomy my pelvis seemed and was surprised that she was already as low as she is. While he was examining me he was able to feel about an inch of her head! It seems right now we are just waiting on my cervix to drop lower, it is currently still high up behind her head. My stomach measured 37cm and he seems to think that she is going to be a long baby, w/ her being as low as she is and with my belly still growing. The doctor decided to order an ultrasound for next week so maybe they can get a better idea of how big she is. We are excited about the ultrasound, but we of course would be even more excited if she decided to come before then.

My blood pressure was good...102/60 and I have gained 2 lbs since last week, making my total weight gain so far 25lbs. My next appt is August 20th.

1 comment:

ataylor said...

Getting so excited!