Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lily Has Her Second Tooth...and pics from the past week!!!

We absolutely love spending time outside in the evenings!!!

Lily's first time playing in the grass!

This was on Mother's Day. I feel so blessed to have such a sweet, amazing, beautiful baby girl!!! Jim made it such a nice day. I had a wonderful relaxing morning in bed drinking my coffee and eating a yummy breakfast Jim made for me while watching a movie!!! It was great!

Amanda and Jack came over to visit with us yesterday. It was so nice to see them. It has been almost a year since we have seen each other!!

We are having such a good time getting settled in to our new house. We have been here almost 2 weeks and have stayed very busy, but it has been fun too! I really like the neighborhood, it is very nice for taking Lily out in the stroller and walking to the park. Not to mention we have almost everything we need w/in minutes of the house!

Lily has been busy....her second bottom tooth came in today!!! She loves to explore now and she goes everywhere...she keeps me and her Daddy busy running after her!

No comments: