Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Friday, June 26, 2009

By Popular Demand.....Pictures of the House! :-)

Please keep in mind that we are not finished w/ the decorating process but we have gotten a good start I think.



We are enjoying the backyard alot!!

The entryway.

Looking down on the breakfast area.

The living room.
Lily's room!!

I'm not done w/ this side of the room...I'm still trying to decide what I want to do.

My office...haven't had time to do anything in here yet.

Jim's office

My exercise area (sorry the pic is so dark)....as you can see I have it gated off w/ boxes for the time being so Miss Lily can't play on the equipment.

Guest Room

Where all the yummy food is made!!



and this is our newest addition...our dining room table. It was delivered earlier this week!!! Very excited to finally have room for a dining room table.

No comments: