Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Update and pics from this past week!

Lily has been saying lots of new words...she loves to talk. Here are some from the last couple of weeks.....panda bear, hat, dog, shake shake shake, zipper, grammy, lawn mower, skunk, tickle tickle tickle, vacuum, slide. I just love hearing her talk. She's had a couple of new foods this past week...strawberries, and brussel sprouts (I was a little worried about the strawberries since it can be a highly allergic food, but she didn't have any problems w/ it). She hasn't warmed up to the brussel sprouts yet...but we'll see. Another favorite thing of her's right now is getting into all the kitchen cabinets...I didn't want to have to put the locks on all of them but now most of them have them...it was just too tempting for her! :) She must have the best hearing in the world b/c it does not matter where she is in the house if I dare to open the refrigerator or the dish washer she comes running as fast as those little legs of hers will take her to see what she can try to get into!

As of October 1st Lily has stopped crawling altogether, and only walks.

On October 3rd she said her first sentence. "Moon in the sky."

On October 4th she started coming down with a cold (her very first one), so the last few days have been a little more difficult dealing w/ that. She had a fever the first day, and has been all stuffy and had a runny nose, she's had a little coughing but not bad. We've kept a humidifier running in her room the last several days/nights and have given her some tylonol and she's feeling alot better today, still not all the way well, but alot better! Jim and I got the cold as well. I broke my cold free streak it had been 2 years since I've been sick....guess it had to happen sometime! :) But mine hasn't been that bad...I'm feeling good today!

Panda pj's are just the cutest!


Big girl clothes! :)

I see you!

About to knock over Mommy's tower!

This was the first day of her cold. She was snuggling w/ Daddy! So sweet!

Grammy came to visit and brought Lily a sandbox. Today I put water in it and a few little toys she had the best time playing in the water and splashing! Grammy also brought her a slide and Lily loves it. All the time now she points outside and says slide! I need to get a pic of her playing with it. She loves to climb up it and then I help her slide down.



Jim was misting her w/ the water hose. :)

All wet!

1 comment:

April said...

Oh! the little table worked out great.