Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Lily Had a Blast With Santa!!!

Yesterday we took Lily to see Santa. I wasn't exactly sure how it would go since last year when she saw him she was only 4 months, but I've never really seen anything that has scared her so I was thinking visiting Santa this year would go good and I was right she loved it! I put her in Santa's lap and she didn't mind at all. They took pictures and when they were done Jim went to get her and she shook her head "no." She did not want to leave Santa's lap, so Santa said that she could stay there w/ him while Jim and I picked out what we wanted and paid. So her and Santa were giving each other high fives and she was clapping having the best time and before she left Santa gave her a candy cane. Visiting Santa was very enjoyable for all of us!!! Below is the pic and I am also going to include a pic of last year's as well.



Below is last year's Santa pic when Lily was only 4 months old!!!! Look how much she has grown! Santa has changed some too! ;-)

No comments: