Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Friday, January 22, 2010

Spaghetti Night!!!!

As you can see from the pictures Lily very much enjoyed her spaghetti, cleaned her bowl. Which makes me happy. Back a few months ago she went through a kind of pickier stage which worried me, because I didn't know if it would be sticking around or not. I have always tried to give her as much diversity as I could with her foods, to make she was introduced to all different things which has gone really well for us. Then she went through the pickier stage where she was wanting to eat the same things over and over. She seems to be getting over this now as I have still been persistent at getting her to try other foods. She especially likes it when I give her the spoon and let her feed herself. She is getting the hang of it. For now I usually dip the spoon in her food and then give it to her, sometimes I let her do it....soon I will let her do it all herself, but for now this works best for us and makes clean up alot easier! But anyway she enjoyed her spaghetti so much, but who can blame her with her Daddy's super, yummy homemade marinara sauce! It was delicious!! Enjoy! :)


She has so much fun w/ me taking pics...she kept saying "again, again!"

She decided to put a little in her hair!

Smiling for the camera!

1 comment: