Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lily is 18 Months Old Today!!!!!!!!

Today is an exciting day it's Lily's 1 1/2 year Birthday!!!! I just cannot describe how absolutely precious and sweet this child is. She will steal your heart!!!! She continues to amaze us with everything she understands and does. She has a wonderful vocabulary and regularly says 3 word sentences. She is very outgoing. She doesn't meet a stranger and talks to everyone. When we are out and about she always tells people Hey and Bye. She is just an amazing joy. She loves the outdoors so I have a feeling we will probably be spending alot time in the backyard, parks, and the beach this year! Each day is an exciting day when you have a little one around....you never know what will happen!!! She keeps us on our toes! We love you baby!!! Oh, and Daddy has been away this week, he will be back tomorrow. Lily and I have been having wonderful girl time, so much fun! But we miss Daddy and will be glad to see him. Lily leaves things for him at his office door. I show her isn't in there, but she still does it. She loves her Daddy!!! I was going to also post a video that I took of her today playing but it was taking too long to upload, I will try it again later.

No comments: