Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Vacation in Orlando!

Lily and I went on a girl's trip to Orlando (well the husbands were there for the weekend) they went home on Sunday and Lily and I stayed as well as a friend of mine and her son which is a month older than Lily. We had such a fun time....tiring but lots of fun. We went to Sea World a couple of times and Lily loved all the shows she saw. Especially the Elmo show, they only have this at peak times, so I am so glad we got a chance to see it. She is still talking about it saying "I like Elmo show." We also went to Downtown Disney a couple of times and I rode the little train with Lily which she loved!!! They have awesome Outlet Malls in Orlando so went to a couple of those and also went to Ikea. We came back on Wednesday. Fun trip, but it felt so nice to be back in my own bed! It does have us thinking about maybe getting Disney Passes, we are so close we could go a good bit if we wanted and Lily would have a blast...we would too! :) So we will see.













No comments: