Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

As I Look Back...
As I look back on my life
I find myself wondering...
Did I remember to thank you
for all that you have done for me?
For all of the times you were by my side
to help me celebrate my successes
and accept my defeats?
Or for teaching me the value of hard work,
good judgement, courage, and honesty?
I wonder if I've ever thanked you
for the simple things...
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared?
If I have forgotten to express my gratitude
For any of these things,
I am thanking you now...
and I am hoping that you've known all along,
how very much you are loved and appreciated.
~Author Unknown

Mom's Love
Mom's smiles can brighten any moment,
Mom's hugs put joy in all our days,
Mom's love will stay with us forever
and touch our lives in precious ways...
The values you've taught,
the care you've given,
and the wonderful love you've shown,
have enriched my life
in more ways than I can count.
~Author Unknown


I love you Mom! Now that I am a Mom myself I realize even more and appreciate all the things you have done for me and the sacrifices you have made over the years. Thank you for supporting me in all that I have done and continue to do, and thank you for loving me for just being me. I love you so much!
Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

Love Always,

Jen

(All of the photos below were taken over the last several years)






2 comments:

April said...

Ditto! I love it!!

Grammy said...

Thanks Jen, glad ur such a good MOMMY to my sweetheart LILY. I LOVE Ya'll so much. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!