Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Thursday, October 28, 2010

16 weeks today!!!!

I cannot believe that I am already 16 weeks along. In just 2 short weeks I will be getting my ultrasound. Yay! Things have been going very good w/ the pregnancy so far. For the past couple of weeks I am pretty sure that I have felt the baby move off and on, but it has been very brief and hard to tell for sure. Last Thursday we took a trip to Greenville, SC and Flat Rock, NC to do some see some friends, do some fall activities and also I was helping to host a baby shower for my good friend Lisa. It was a wonderful trip. The shower was so much fun and it was great catching up w/ everyone. Lily had a blast the entire trip. While I was at the shower Jim took Lily to the children's museum and she had so much fun. On Sunday we had brunch at Soby's and then went to to NC to Sky Top Apple Orchard. Below are some pics from our weekend....


Lisa's shower at Brick Street Cafe







Sky Top Apple Orchard in Flat Rock, NC












No comments: