Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Thursday, December 9, 2010

22 weeks!

Today I am 22 weeks and I had my Dr.'s appt this morning and everything is looking good with baby. Her heartrate was a strong 156. My blood pressure was 110/60. My weight well let's not talk about that. With Lily my goal was to gain between 25 and 30 lbs and I gained 26lbs. My goal is the same this time, but well I'm not sure if I will make it or not. Of course they reassured me that around week 20 - 22 the baby is in a big growth spurt so it is completely normal to gain more weight during this time, and of course I went through it during the holidays. But I tried to do good and to keep up w/ my exercising. They said it would even out in the upcoming weeks. We will see. My next appt is on January 6th. We took my 22 week pictures last night, but we haven't had a chance to upload them yet. As soon as I get a chance I will post them.

On another fun note Jim was able to feel Emma kick for the first time yesterday!!!! She is definitely getting bigger and stronger!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Emma??? Does this mean you picked a name?? I didn't know that! That was the other name I loved and wanted to go with, so of course I'm a fan!

April said...

I think the two names sound so good together. I love it! Totally unexpected.