Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Thursday, February 3, 2011

30 Weeks!!!!

Yay!!! I've made it to 30 weeks. I had my Dr.'s appt today, and it went great! I got my results back from my 3 hr glucose test and they were good. I passed!!! My blood pressure was good 112/64 and I only gained 1 lb this past month, so that is great since a couple of months back when the baby was in a growth spurt I gained more than I had anticipated. Emma's heart rate was a healthy 147 beats per minute. They are setting up my C-section date, so when I go back in 2 weeks I should know the date we will be having Emma! It is getting so close now.

For about a month now I've noticed the veins in my legs have gotten really bad, especially my right leg. The front and back of it looks really bad and in the past week they are have started getting painful. Behind my knee of that leg I think I am developing a varicose vain. So, I may start wearing support hose for part of the time to help w/ that. I can definitely tell that this pregnancy has been tougher on my body. I think part of it is having a 2 year to take care of. I am up on my feet way to much. Some days I feel like I barely sit down and it is catching up w/ me. Now that I am close to end, my back is hurting some and of course my legs w/ the vein damage. The last few days I've been trying to make an effort to make sure I sit and put my feet up when possible.

My next appt is February 17th. I also have a routine ultrasound scheduled for March 9th where they will check and get an estimate on how big Emma is.

2 comments:

April said...

Yay!! So glad to hear you passed the test. I thought you would. Did you mention the veins to the doctor?

Jen said...

I did, and I showed them as well. They mentioned the support hose and for me to definitely try and sit w/ my feet up whenever possible.