Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

16 Week Doctor's Appt

Today was our 16 week appointment. Everything went good. They drew some blood, but not nearly as much as my first appt, thank goodness! My blood pressure was good, 106/62. I have gained 4 pounds since my last appt. The baby's heartrate was a healthy 150 beats per minute. Our BIG ULTRASOUND appointment is coming up next....it will be 04/08/2008!!! So, hopefully if Oven Bun cooperates we will know if we will be having a he or she!

3 comments:

The Harner's said...

Oven Bun!!! Too cute!! Glad the appointment went well. Sounds like everything is going smoothly.

MRS.LANE09 said...

SO GLAD YOU & THE BABY IS DO GOOD. YOUR MOM WILL BE SO HAPPY IF IT IS A GIRL. HOPE TO SEE YOU AT APRIL BABY SHOWER. YOU AND JIM ARE GREAT PEOPLE. WE LOVE YA'LL A LOT. TALK TO YOU LATER.

LOVE,
KAYLA, CHET, KAMMIE
THE LANE FAMILY

Lisa said...

I love the updates to the site