Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had a nice Easter weekend. April, Drew and Nathan came for a visit and we had a really fun time and the weather was beautiful. On Friday April and I went around to some children boutique's and consignment shops, and then Jim treated us to a Massage at Urban Nirvana. It felt really nice, we both had a good time! While we were doing that the guys spent most of their time at Frankie's Fun Park playing arcade games and putt putt. We ended the evening with Jim doing some grilling and then taking April's pregnancy photos. I'll post one of the photos of me and her below, I'm sure she'll be posting more of them on her blog.....they turned out really good!

2 comments:

April said...

We had a great time! I think the pictures turned out great. Nathan says "i love you".

The Harner's said...

This is cute! I didn't realize the big height difference so much til now. Sweet! You both are so cute. It's cool being pregnant at the same time, right?