Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lily Laughing!!!

Below is a short clip of Lily laughing today. I was throwing her ball up in the air and I accidentally dropped it, well Lily thought this was funny. So, then I started bouncing it and making funny sounds and she would laugh every time. We were doing that awhile when Jim decided to get the video camera out and start filming. Earlier today I was folding some laundry and making it dance in front of her....she was full of laughs then too. That was the first time Jim heard her laugh. She was a giggly little girl today and such a sweetie!!!


4 comments:

LEA said...

Love it!! You can tell just how excited she is...legs kicking and all.

ataylor said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

Adorable!!! I loved it. These are memories you will have forever!

April said...

She sounds like Zayne when he laughs! She's so cute. Mom said she did so good while they were there.