Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yummy, Yummy Feet!!!

Well it finally happened! I've been waiting for the day that Lily discovered that she can gnaw on her feet! She's came close a couple of times before, but tonight was the first time she's been successful! She was soooooo cute! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Lily was on the move again tonight. She started out in the middle of the playmat and while I was cleaning up the kitchen she made her way over by the chair....she is so quiet about it and very quick. I heard her laughing so I went to check on her and there she was across the room. If I would have given her a few more minutes she probably would have been pulling up on the ottoman there! :-)

I see you Mommy!

Such a sweetheart!

No comments: