Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Jacksonville Zoo

On Thursday July 9th we took a trip to the Jacksonville Zoo. We had a great time! April, Drew and the boys came too. Lily had alot of fun...I could tell she was really enjoying looking at everything around her, and she loved looking at the animals too. It was alot different than her trip to the Greenville Zoo several months ago. She had fun then, but this time with her being a little older it was just so much better. She just loved everything and she enjoyed having her cousins with her....Nathan always makes her laugh, she loves him!

On Monday we will be leaving to spend a few days in Boca Roton and I can't wait. It should be alot of fun and very pretty down there. I'm sure I will have tons of photos to post when we get back!!!














2 comments:

The Harner's said...

Great pictures!! Did you see my picture of the peacock a few weeks ago?

Jen said...

I did...it was great picture!! They are so pretty!