Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Little Stinker!!!

A few days ago I went in to get Lily after her nap and found she had took her pants off and had them laying beside her...so I had to run downstairs and grab my camera! I wish I could have seen her do this. I could tell when I went in there that she knew she had done something different. I always love going in and getting her after she wakes up...I never know what I will find her doing, but it is always cute!!!

Also now you can tell her to go find Mommy or Daddy and she will go through the house until she does. She will also find certain toys when we ask her too. She is always amazing us with all that she can do. They really are little sponges. She says several words now... Ma Ma, Da Da, side(for outside), No No, Hey, and Hi are the ones that I can think of right now. It is cute when she really gets to talking w/ us...we have no idea what she is saying, but she is definitely trying to tell us something! :) I love it when she can sometimes just hear us mention something and she will start pointing to it...and it will be something that we have never pointed out to her before, but she has just picked it up in passing. It just goes to show that they are always learning! She also likes to push her Dolly around in her play stroller. I don't think I have a pic of her doing this I need to take one and post it!! She is still doing great with her sippy cups. She now does 2 bottles a day and 2 sippy cups!!


This is how I found her! Her pants on one side of her and her blankie on the other.

Maybe she wanted to play w/ the panda on the back of her pants! :)


She has been eating more and more finger foods. I gave her some spaghetti noodles the other night and one landed in her hair. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! And it is true they change and grow everyday.

Erin has that exact same outfit. I love the panda butt!!

Jen said...

I know! The little panda butt is the cutest! :)