Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sunbutter!!!!


I am very excited to try this product. Sunbutter is made with roasted sunflower seeds. It is a healthier alternative to peanut butter and Lily will get to try it too!!!! I don't have any right now, because I wanted to research it first....but all the reviews I have read have been very positive. So now I cannot wait to give it a try. Next time I am at the grocery store I will be picking up a jar! A sunbutter and jelly sandwich (sb&j) sounds pretty good!!! I will let you know what Lily and I think about it....not sure if I will be able to convince Jim to try it...but we will see. :) If any of you have tried it let me know what you think about it......

1 comment:

The Harner's said...

Nope, this is a new one for me! Sounds interesting. I'd definitely try it. And probably less people would be allergic. Let me know what you think.