Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We spent the week in Waycross with family. Lily had a great time too! She got to try all of our favorite Thanksgiving food....turkey, dressing, gravy, yams, macaroni and cheese, cranberry sauce and even a little pumpkin pie. She seemed to like it all! We have so many wonderful things in our life to be Thankful for.....our wonderful, beautiful, smart little girl, our family, friends, each other, our move to Florida (which we love), and each day we are alive is a blessing!
Before we left to go up for Thanksgiving I had started getting some of my Christmas stuff out, but when we got back on Friday I was in full Christmas mode! So this past weekend I put both of our big trees up and a little tree and Jim has put up some lights outside. I think we are still going to add more to the outside but we have a good start anyway. Lily is enjoying the Christmas tree, so far she has been good w/ it. I didn't put anything breakable down low. She has taken off one of two of the down low ornaments and she will bring them to me w/ a big oooohhhh on her face, she knows she has done something that I told her not to do. But so far it has gone really good. She does like to say "hey" to it. :) I will have to post some pics of the Christmas decorations in a later post!

Here are a few pics from Thanksgiving day.

Lily and I having story time.

Sitting w/ Granny Faye

Snuggling w/ Daddy! This was after we had to wake her from her nap...she was still sleepy.

No comments: