Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Counting and More!

Lily has been a busy little girl since she has turned 18 months old, continuing to surprise her Daddy and myself every single day. On Sunday we were in the car and I was talking to Jim and I mentioned the number 5. Well Lily heard me and then she started counting 5-10. Jim and I just sat there amazed. That was the first time we have heard her do that. We read books to her w/ counting and I have practiced with her focusing on 1-5, but not really at all w/ 5-10. So, Jim and I were quite surprised. Now she is doing it all the time. She is saying alot 4 word sentences like "I see you mama, I see you dada, I see you milk" and so on. She says new things everyday. We can be getting ready to go some where and she will say "let's go." We were in Panera this morning and she handed me her spoon and I said, thank you Lily, and then she said "your welcome mama." We just never know what she will do or say next. She will ask us to unlock the doors. For awhile now she has been referring to herself as Lily. We love the way she says her name. Sooooo cute!!!! If we are doing something for her and she wants to do it for herself she will say "Lily" and point to herself. Well I could go on and on, but I will post a few pics from the last couple of weeks! :)


Where'd my pants go Mama!!!

Playing with her Dora kitchen that I got a good deal on at the Community Garage Sale this past weekend!

What a little stinker!

Always on the move!!

Chillin' in her comfy chair!

1 comment:

janet said...

That is soooo cool that she started counting! She's such a smart little girl...She takes after her parents!