Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Monday, November 22, 2010

Lily The Cookie Monster :-)

This evening we went to Publix while at Publix Lily got her free cookie from the bakery like always. We also bought a pack of 13 cookies from the bakery and Jim left those out on our island (sealed and unopened) when we got home. Well, I went in to our bedroom and Jim went into his office. I heard some strange sounds a few minutes later, but I thought she was just playing in her playroom. Then it got very quiet so I decided I better go check on her. I looked in her playroom and she wasn't there. I didn't call out for her but just kept looking and I spotted her on the floor of the kitchen, and sitting between her legs was an opened container of cookies and Lily had 2 cookies in her hand just eating away! It was too funny she was taking a bite of every cookie she could. Before she spotted me I went into the office and got Jim so he could see her too. We both went in their and she started explaining right away that she got the cookies off the counter and opened them. I was kind of impressed that she was able to break the seal and open them. We were also surprised that she was able to reach them. She was so cute, I had to take a few pictures of her. We did tell her that from now on that she needs to tell us before taking things off the counter. We let her finish eating one of the cookies that she had been nibbling on. Jim put Lily to bed tonight and before he laid her down he asked if she was going to sleep good and she said "I'm going to sleep good so I can have more cookies tomorrow! " I think someone likes cookies!



1 comment:

janet said...

This is SO CUTE! Sounds like she and Sophia would be great cookie buddies!