Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Thursday, November 11, 2010

We Are Having A GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Today I am 18 weeks and I had my ultrasound appointment. Jennifer the technician said that everything looked great and that we are having another little girl!!! She also said that she measured at 18 weeks so looks like we are right on track! We are very excited about having another little girl and for Lily having a sister. Now that we know what we are having we can start doing some planning! Fun, Fun!! The rest of my visit went well too, I had blood drawn... 5 vials!
The baby's heart rate was 161 and weighs about 7ozs. My blood pressure was 110/62, and I have gained about 8 pounds at this point. I've been feeling her move around a good bit lately. My next appt is December 9th.

Lily stayed with friends while we went to the appt and when we saw here we told her that she was going to have a little sister. Later on she was playing outside and she was off by herself and I heard her singing "I'm a big sister" over and over again. :-) We are just so thankful that everything looked good and that it seems we are right on track.

Our little girl was moving all around so we were not able to get a good profile picture but here are the photos we did get.


A good picture of her spine.




No comments: