Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm a Big Girl!!!



We decided to go ahead and get Lily a highchair since she will be starting solid foods soon. These pics were taken after she had eaten her oatmeal. We started the rice cereal and oatmeal at 5 months and she has done really good and seems to really enjoy it. She was excited to sit in the highchair as you can tell! She looks so tiny sitting in it! :-) After her 6 month Dr.'s appt I plan on making her baby food. Jim bought me a Beaba Babycook Baby Food Maker, which steams and purees the food. We are going to start with veggies I think and then work our way to fruits. I figure we will start w/ the least appealing and then go to the fruits. I hope she does as good w/ that as she has with her cereal. She loves to eat so I think it will go good!

1 comment:

The Harner's said...

Logan ate his baby food like it was going out of style...I was so happy. Now, I'm lucky if I can get him to eat at all. He won't eat fruits and vegetables for now. If that continues, which I don't think it will, he is not getting up from the table til he does.