Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Love Dare



I meant to post about this a couple of weeks ago, but haven't....Jim and I are doing The Love Dare Challenge! It is from the movie FireProof. We have been doing it for a few weeks now and are really enjoying it, and as the back of the book says it is a 40 day challenge for husbands and wives to understand and practice unconditional love.

I think it is a great way to connect with one another and build a stronger relationship and maybe even learn a few new things about each other along the way!

Let me know if you are also doing the The Love Dare and what you think about it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been wanting to read that book. I heard the movie was really good too.
Would love to know more about the love dare. Keep us posted!

LEA said...

Hey Jen! We are doing it! We started the book first, and then watched the movie at our church...we are enjoying it! And, after almost 10 years of marriage, we are still learning new things about each other. It is great! :-)