Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Then and Now...Happy 6 Months Lily!!!

A few hours old! Now it's hard to remember how tiny she used to be!

Right before we left the hospital!

Already 6 months old!



It's hard to get Lily to look at the camera when Jim and I are both in the picture! Next time we will have to have a fourth person standing next to the camera! :-)



Daddy's Little Angel!

Mommy's Sweetheart!



It's hard to believe my baby is already 6 months old. The time is going by way too fast. We are trying to slow down and enjoy each day, b/c before we know it she will be off to school! Right now she is at a really fun and cute age. Recently she has started reaching out her arms for me to take her, and she is also starting to recognize her name! So far she has adapted really good to whatever we have planned to do. For the most part we still do most of what we did before she came along, it just takes a little more planning on our part! We are going to Waycross this weekend to see everyone and we are looking forward to that!! Jim took the pics up above a couple of days ago! Happy 6 Months Lily!!!

4 comments:

April said...

The pictures look great! I can't believe she is already 6 months!

janet said...

I can't believe Lily is 6 months old either! She is sooooo cute! I think Sophia has that same dress!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe it has been 6 months!! You tell Miss Lily I will be ready to dance at her 1 yr birthday party soon!

LEA said...

She has really grown!! I love the pictures of the three of you where she is looking at you and one where she is looking at Jim.