Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

7 Month Birthday!!!!

Having our weekly breakfast at Panera!!! Yum!!!

Lily was busy making sure the table was clean! :)

Lily w/ Mr. Mike, one of our Panera Pals we see each week!

Lily is already 7 months old! WOW!! A few months before Lily was born I read this quote and I put it on my bathroom mirror so that I could read it each day.

"Today is the day to savor the moments.....to slow down and enjoy the gift you've been given and the One who gave it. Let all the other stuff wait its turn because today belongs to baby."

I read this each day and remind myself that I need to slow down and appreciate each and every day. I know sometimes it is easy to say..."oh, I can't wait until Lily is crawling..or walking...or talking, etc...." but I have stopped doing this because I want to enjoy where she is at in her life each and every day....and I am in no hurry for her to grow up...she can stay my little baby for a long long time! :-)

1 comment:

Christi said...

Oh wow, I enjoyed that quote! Thanks for that inspiration!!