Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Monday, March 9, 2009

Our Weekend!

very willing to try the sweet peas

kind of wishing she hadn't :)

wondering where her tasty cereal went and why she is eating this green stuff!

ooohhh...what is this!

I can drink from it!! yay!!

mmmmm!

Lily's serious face!
playing "this little piggy" w/ her toes! she loves it!

Having fun at the park!!
yay!!!

Mommy and her best gal!

Waking from one of her naps today! She is always so excited to see us!


We had such a nice weekend! On Saturday we spent most of the time relaxing and having nice day at the house. Lily tried out her sippy cup for the first time. I just put about an ounce of water in it. It was cute watching her with the cup. Then on Saturday evening we had a date night and Lisa babysat Lily! Jim and I had a wonderful dinner at Soby's and Lily had a great time playing with Lisa! On Sunday morning we went to church. Then when we got home Lily tried the sweet peas that I had made for her. As you can see from the pics she was not very excited about them....it was so cute. She was making all kinds of funny faces. I think she took about 4 bites of them and she decided that was enough for the first time. (Today she did much better with them, she ate almost 2 tbsp of them.) Then Sunday afternoon we went to the park. The weather was so nice...I don't believe I have ever seen as many people at the park. Lily had fun being pushed around in her stroller and looking at everyone that passed by and their doggies! It was a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

The Harner's said...

I love seeing all of your pictures. I am so glad you guys have a baby now. It's so fun and I can see that you and Jim are very happy! I know Lily is loved. She is a cutie!

LEA said...

I love seeing her try the peas! My children made similar faces when they tried peas for the first time. I tried the veggies first too. Hannah always loved them and still does. Eli prefers fruit! :)