Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lily First Visit To The Greenville Zoo!!!












My new favorite photo of Lily and Jim!

Yesterday we packed us a picnic lunch and took a little outing to the Greenville Zoo. The weather was beautiful and since we went during the week it wasn't too terribly crowded. Lily had fun...I think she enjoyed watching all the people and kids more than the animals, but that's alright I'm just glad she had a good time! Jim and I had a great time too! It was a nice way to spend a couple of hours!

4 comments:

The Harner's said...

Great pictures!!! Love the one of the Giraffe! You guys look like you enjoyed it!

LEA said...

The picture with her tongue out is too cute!! I see lots of Jim in her too. Great picture of them together.

Unknown said...

I agree with Lea..the picture with her tongue is so cute! Wish we could have come too. Next time let's make it a date!

Jen said...

Sounds good Constance! We'll definitely have to do that!