Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Thursday, January 6, 2011

26 weeks!

Well I have made it to 26 weeks! I'll be starting my 3rd trimester in about a week. I had a Dr.'s appt this morning and all went good. My blood pressure was good at 110/62. Emma's heart rate was 145 and I measured at 25cm which is right on. The nurse said they like for you to be within 2cm of your week. I also got a fun surprise. I was able to have an ultrasound. When I had my ultrasound at 18 weeks the technician was not able to get a good profile, but she told me when I come back sometime just to ask and see if she was there and if she didn't have anyone she would sneak me in. So, I asked the nurse and she said that ultrasound technician was not there but that she would take me in for an ultrasound. We got some cute pics of Emma. It was exciting for me b/c I never got to see Lily on ultrasound at this age, so it was alot of fun. Emma was awake and sucking on her hand and arm. I was able to see her little tongue. It was just great! She also did another gender shot and she is definitely still a girl! :-)

My next appt is January 20 and I will be taking the glucose test.

Below are some shots from my 26 week photoshoot...











No comments: