Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Thursday, January 20, 2011

28 Weeks!

Well, today I had my one hour Glucose Tolerance Test and I failed. Not just failed, but failed miserably. The cutoff score is 140 and mine was 189. So, either the test was way way off or I have a problem. I will be taking the 3hr test Monday, January 31, so we will wait and see what happens. I hope that it goes well, but not so sure after that score. When I was pregnant w/ Lily I did not have this problem at all. I wasn't expecting it to be a problem this time either, but looks like it could be.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm sorry, it's no fun...although if it makes you feel better, Matt's coworker used to be an OBGYN and he said that the cut off used to be 180, and they've lowered it down to 140 more recently. So technically the numbers not too bad based on the original. Let me know if you want an idea of the meal plan until you do more testing.