Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Monday, April 20, 2009

I'll Be Crawling Soon!!!

It won't be long now! She's been rocking back and forth on her hands and knees for a few weeks now. The last several days she has started crawling backwards and yesterday she crawled forward for the first time!!!!!

Standing up all by myself!!! The happiest baby in the world!!!

Looking cool in Mommy's hat!

Loving on Da Da!!!



First time in the shopping cart! She loved it!!!


Having fun at bath time!!! She has such a good time....oh and she loves to splash...so you better watch out!

2 comments:

The Harner's said...

I just love her! :) She is a very very happy baby, I can tell! She is growing up so quick! Don't they all?

Jen said...

I know it is all going by way to fast!!