Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lily has had a busy, fun week!!!

Yesterday Lily and I had lunch w/ our wonderful friend Constance and her 2 absolutely adorable little girls, Keira and Erin!!!

Keira loving on her Mommy!!


Group shot...Lily was more interested in looking at Erin instead of the camera! :)

Last Sunday Lily decided she wanted to go exploring under my desk and she found all my pretty computer cords!

Jim rolled the ball to distract her away from the cords! :)

Come get me Mommy! Lily holding her arms out for me!

Playing some Bball!

Last Saturday we had dinner at Soby's with our good friends Matt and Lisa! Lily has been to Soby's several times for brunch, but this was her first time for dinner!

Lily did great!!! and we all had a fun time!!

Loving her sippy water!

Lisa and Lily posing for the camera!

Lily was admiring Lisa's pretty earring!

After dinner we took a walk down to Falls Park!

No comments: