Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lily Update!!!

Happy Baby!!!



awww....a hug!!!

Already learning how to share!



Today is Mom's (Grammy) Birthday! Happy Birthday from Jim, Jen, and Lily!!!!!! We love you!!

Just wanted to do a Lily update on all the new things she has been doing in the last several weeks. A couple of weeks ago I transitioned her to 4 bottles and 3 food meals a day. She did great w/ the transition. She is only getting a few ounces less milk than before, but now in addition she gets a breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This new schedule is really working great! She does great with her naps and her sleeping at night. She usually goes to bed about 8:30pm and then starts waking up between 7 -8 the next morning...when she does wake up she will play in her crib for at least 30 minutes before we need to go get her! Which is awesome since I usually get up about 6:30....that gives me enough time to get my coffee and start on work before she ever gets up. I like having quiet time all to my self!

She is doing so good with her sippy cup. She holds it so well and she loves it. I still only put water in it...but of course she doesn't mind at all! Oh and this next thing Daddy (Jim) is a little jealous about...when I get Lily up in the mornings or sometime after a nap she will give me kisses on the cheek....it is soooo sweet. I LOVE IT!!!

She says da da alot and sometimes it sounds like she says ma ma. It is so cute to listen to her talk...especially when she gets aggravated at something...you know she is trying to tell you something!

Another thing she has recently started doing is that she will hold her arms straight out in the air when she wants us to come get her. Like when she is playing and wants to do something else....and of course we cannot resist her! It is just adorable.

She has the happiest disposition and we just love her so very much!!!! Above are some pics that April took of Lily and Zayne playing while Jim and I were out looking at houses.

No comments: