Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Top 10 Things I Will Miss About The Upstate (in no particular order)

1). All of the wonderful friends we have made over the last 8 years!
2). All of the delicious places to eat........especially SOBY'S!!!!!! oh how we will miss you!
3). All of our Panera Pals.....Tuesday's just wouldn't be the same w/o you.
4). All of our great Doctor's that we have here.
5). Our mailman...he is such a nice older man.
6). Our UPS guy (Lewis)....we have gotten to know him very well.....we have seen alot of him over the last few yrs....very nice guy
7). Our church.....such wonderful sermons....I'm glad we will still get to listen online!
8). Downtown Greenville.....the best downtown area I have ever seen.....great shops, restaurant, parks.....always feels safe...a great place to hang out!
9). The weather......I love the seasons here in SC.....and it's not near as humid and buggy as further south!
10). Our very first house.....even though I am definitely ready to spread out some and have more room....not too mention a yard....I will still miss our townhome here.....it's been a wonderful place to live for the last 3 1/2 yrs!

but even though I will miss all of these people/places/things alot.....I am still very much looking forward to our future in Florida.....we will be gaining so many wonderful new things. It's a whole new adventure just waiting for us to begin.....and we are READY!!!!