Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lily Feeding Herself w/ a Spoon for the FIRST Time!!!

A few days ago on August 10 I thought I would let Lily try feeding herself for the first using a spoon and a bowl. It went very good, much better than I would have imagined for the very first time. She liked her little spoon and I would help her by putting the sweet potato on there and then she would put it in her mouth. She liked it and knew just what to do. It was alot less messy than her eating w/ her fingers. So each night for dinner since then I have been letting her practice with her bowl and spoon! It is so exciting for me to see her learning all these new things. I can't believe my baby is almost a year old. It has gone by soooo fast. I enjoy each and every day with her and with Jim.

No comments: