Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Monday, August 31, 2009

My 30th Birthday Weekend!!!

Today August 31 I turned 30 years old! It seems a little strange to think that I am 30, but I'm sure that I will adjust! :) Jim planned a fun surprise weekend for me. His original plans that he had been planning for a couple of months for Saturday evening fell through at the last minute so he had to come up w/ a plan B the night before. He decided on dinner and fun at Dave and Buster's. He had invited friends to enjoy the evening w/ us and then to also come over Sunday for Brunch. We had a sitter lined up for Lily so on Saturday off we went to Dave and Buster's. The food there was very good....the next time we go back I definitely want to eat there! yum!!! On Sunday everyone came over for brunch and it was so yummy. Jim always does such a great job cooking! Then Sunday evening Jim made my Birthday cake and it was delicious as always!!!! It was a great way to start my 30's!!!

The best cake ever!!!!!!!!!! I have it every year!!!!!

Fun at Dave and Buster's!










Lily enjoyed some of Mommy's cake!!

Yum!!!! More please!!!

No comments: