Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Friday, August 7, 2009

Sweet, Sweet Lily!!!

I can tell everyday that Lily is growing and learning. She has been blowing us kisses for awhile now, but yesterday was the first day that she put her hands at her mouth and blew us a kiss. It was so adorable. I wish I could have captured it on video! Also lately she has gotten very good at throwing us the ball. She absolutely loves this. We will roll the ball to her and then she will throw it back to us. She is very good w/ her aim and distance. Also last night Jim and I were playing with her upstairs in the loft before her bedtime and she was having the best time. I was laying on the floor and I told her to come over and give Mommy a hug and she crawled over, came right up to my face and laid her head on mine so that I could give her a kiss. It was so sweet! Then she sat up and blew me a kiss. It just melted my heart! Another thing I need to get on video is of us holding her hands and walking her around. The steps she makes is just too cute. I will try and do that soon!


Lily loves to go outside. Below she was standing at the door watching it rain and hoping one of us would take her outside....and of course we did. We sat out on the lanai and watched the rain and talked about the thunder. She has been saying the word "sky" now for a week or so.

Lily pool time! She loves the water!
and then she gets distracted by all the grass! she ended up almost putting a mushroom in her mouth. It was time to go in then! :)

Her links...aka her favorite toys!

1 comment:

April said...

I love her ponytail!