Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lily Is Walking!!!!!! (11 1/2 months old)

Today Lily took her first steps!!!!! We are so proud of her! This evening I sat her in her little chair and turned around to get something, when I turned back she was standing up and taking a step. It was so cute to watch. She took 4 or 5 steps before stopping and getting down on her knees. I was so excited for her. When she was done she turned to see if I was looking and we both celebrated! She was very excited at her accomplishment!!! The video camera happened to be a few feet away so I sat her back in her chair and turned it on and she took a couple of steps on camera for me. She tried several more times, and a few of those times she took several steps and then she would get excited and fall down. We'll keep practicing and I'm sure she will be a pro in no time!!!! YAY LILY!!!! We love you sweetheart!!!! <3

In this video is one of the tries where she took a couple of steps.

1 comment:

The Harner's said...

Go Lily Go!! Love it!