Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lily Update!

It has already been 2 weeks since Lily turned ONE! The time goes by way too fast! About a week ago we stopped giving her her bedtime bottle. We stopped all of her other bottle feedings a good while back. I really think we could have stopped her bedtime one a while back too, as long as she got her food she didn't mind if it was in a sippy cup or a bottle, but I enjoyed feeding her the bottle before she went to bed at night so I decided we would keep doing it until she turned one. But now it is all sippy cups for Lily and we have also changed up her bedtime routine. Now she get's her bath and then I read her a book and put her in the crib, where before she got her bath, then bottle, then crib. She transitioned great!! She didn't mind at all that she wasn't getting fed after her bath. Now she looks forward to me reading her a bedtime story! We also started her on whole milk about a week ago. She is doing great with it. At first she knew it was different and she wasn't quite sure about it, but now she seems to really like it! I'm so glad it has all been such an easy transition. I really thought that it would be, but sometimes you just never know.

We have also been having such nice weather lately...especially in the mornings and the evenings. We have been spending alot more time outside. Lately I've been spreading a blanket on the ground outside and we all go out and sit and play. Lily loves to go exploring and loves for us to walk all around the yard with her. She also likes to collect leaves and give them to me. Below is a pic of the leaves she gave to me this evening. I just love spending time with her outside and she loves it too!


For a month or so now this is usually how Lily drinks her morning sippy cup....sitting beside me while I drink my coffee and then we read a couple of books together. It's nice snuggle time. I'm usually in my pj's! ;-)

1 comment:

kharner said...

love that last one!!!