Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Friday, September 4, 2009

Ponte Vedra Beach

Yesterday morning after Lily woke up we took a little drive over to PVB. The weather was so nice and cool....it was a little stormy in the area, so it was very windy on the beach. Other than that it was great. I have discovered another use for the jogging stroller. It works great on the beach. I have had it for a month now and I have been putting the miles on it. I run 3 times a week and Lily joins me in the jogger for 2 of those days. You want to talk about a workout...pushing a 20lb+ stroller and a 20lb baby running for 4 miles in this hot Florida weather.... that is quite a workout! Although lately the mornings have started being a little cooler which I am so thankful for!!! Here are a few pictures from our outing.




No comments: