Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Friday, September 11, 2009

Spending Time Outside!

This little girl loves being outside! If you even whisper the word outside she races for the door or points out the window wanting to go out. The weather has been soooooo wonderful lately that I certainly don't mind taking her. We have been spending alot time outside every afternoon and then again in the evening before her bedtime. Yesterday evening Jim and I was doing some work in the yard so I just put Lily in her stroller and let her watch. There was a nice cool breeze blowing, it felt wonderful....with weather like this I believe I could just live outside! We have quite a few planes that always fly over, alot of them being military planes and helicopters and Lily always has fun pointing them out to us! We look forward to family outside time everyday!!!!








1 comment:

April said...

Loved the pictures!