Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Friday, March 4, 2011

34 weeks!

I had my 34 week appointment yesterday. Everything checked out good for Emma. Her heart rate was in the 140's. My blood pressure was 100/60, I lost 1/2 a pound this week which makes my total weight gain 21 1/2 lbs so far.

I have not had a very good week. I have been sick w/ allergies and a cold. I have not been able breathe, my back has been hurting and I have had a low grade fever off and on for several days. Because of all of these things I have not slept much at all in 5 nights which has left me feeling even worse. I am so hoping I can get this cleared up soon so that I can feel somewhat normal again and get back to doing all the things I need to do. Jim's Mom came to stay w/ us for a few days to help out. It has been a great help having her here to help w/ Lily.

I have my ultrasound appt next week and then I will have my next OB appt on March 17th.

No comments: