Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Thursday, March 31, 2011

38 Weeks!

I just had my last doctor's appt before the big day! Everything is looking good. My blood pressure was 98/60 and Emma's heart rate was in the 140's and 150's. I gained almost a pound since my last visit. Making my total weight gain almost 27 lbs. She said my cervix has thinned out some, but I'm not dilated.

It's a little surreal that we are at the end and that this time next week we should be holding our little Emma!

Please say a little prayer for Lily she has had the sniffles since Monday, and this morning she was running a low grade fever. I'm thinking it is a cold. It is just coming at a horrible time. Please pray that she gets over this very, very soon and that Jim and I stay well. I'm so afraid now that we are going to be sick for Emma's arrival and that would just be awful. Hopefully this will not be the case.

No comments: