Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Thursday, March 24, 2011

37 Weeks!

We'll here we are at 37 weeks. Just 14 days til my c-section date! It seems so close now, but still in a way so far. Today I haven't been feeling quite as good. I've been feeling alot of pain and pressure low in my abdomen if I am up standing for more than a few minutes. It eases up after I sit down and relax. I had my Dr.'s appt this afternoon and everything is looking good. I measured 37 weeks. I haven't gained any weight since my appt last week. My blood pressure was 100/60 and Emma's heart rate was in the 140's. They checked me and I'm not dilated, but she could feel Emma's head. She is very low down, which is probably why I am so uncomfortable. My next and last appt is next Thursday March 31, unless she surprises us and comes sooner than that!

No comments: