Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Monday, March 14, 2011

Update on my Appt

I had my appt this morning at the Regional Obstertics Consultants. They did my ultrasound and everything checked out great. They said everything looked perfect. She measured right where she needs to be. Weighing about 5lbs 5oz give or take a few ounces and measured at 35 weeks. Her head measured a little smaller, but they said that is probably because it is already so low down in my pelvis and so it is squished some. :) All of her organs looked good. We could see her practicing breathing, she was breathing in the amniotic fluid. She was also sucking on her feet and hands. :-) So, it looks like Emma will be staying inside a few more weeks. We are down to 24 days now! We can't wait to meet her, but we are glad that everything checked out good and that she will get to stay inside so her lungs can mature more! My OB appt is this Thursday.

1 comment:

janet said...

YAY that is great! How fun that you got to watch her on the ultrasound. :)