Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy

Thursday, March 17, 2011

36 Weeks!!!

Only 21 days left til my C-section! 3 weeks! wow!!! We are very excited, cannot wait to meet our little Emma, but I am also reminding myself that I need to savor and enjoy these last few weeks of just the 3 of us! Things are about to change forever!

I had a Dr.'s appt this morning, everything looked good. Stomach measured 36 weeks and my blood pressure was 100/62. Emma's heart rate was in the 140's. They also did the Group Strep B test. They went ahead and set up my pre-op time at the hospital the day before the c-section to get some blood work done and to go over what will be happening the next day.

My next appt is March 24th.

1 comment:

April said...

YAY! Getting excited! Can't wait!